Excellent international services since 1992
The School of European Languages and Art is a mobile school offering private tutoring and courses and other language services. Its leading expert, Gabriela N. Anderson (Gabrielle), is certified and has provided top-notch services to numerous international clients for over 30 years. If you are looking for the most competitive teaching/tutoring options, you have come to the right place! See our Testimonials under each of the categories listed below, and contact us for a FREE consultation and a customized study plan. You can be sure to receive prompt assistance delivered with impeccable professionalism.
Commute in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and beyond.
PRIVATE TEACHING and TUTORING
Our mobile school offers private lessons at multiple locations: in kids’ homes, in our office, at public libraries, and in our conference room. Schedules can be fixed (with time-slots reserved in advance) or flexible.
- Language immersion: the teacher uses numerous genuine sources such as French and Italian TV, films, music, documentaries, newspapers, etc for students’ daily immersion in the target language and culture. Curriculum sample
Classes are usually offered at public libraries and in our office located at Camden Riverwalk complex (we rent a studio at this luxury residential complex with additional access to a lobby, a conference room, and a computer room).
click on each category
Elementary school & High school tutoring and courses
GROUP LESSONS: IMMERSION FRENCH COURSES
Children aged 7-13, maximum 4 children, $35 for 1 student; in the Grapevine office.
- Frech Immersion programs, every Monday 4:30pm-6:30pm
- register between the 15th and 28th of every month for the next month
Our private office is located at Camden Riverwalk residential complex; alternatively, meet the teacher in the Camden lobby, ask her to reserve space in the Camden conference room, or schedule lessons at public libraries.
If you prefer credit card and on-call options, you may also hire Gabriela N. Anderson through one of these agencies:
Wyzant Tutors https://www.wyzant.com/match/tutor/80950480
Global LT: 888-654-5881
Varsity Tutors: 214-817-3961
- Clients for teaching/tutoring jobs: numerous private clients in the U.S.A. and EU, Verona Marble, Toyota, Open University Business School (UK), Inlingua School (Washington D.C.), The Department of State, Green Briar, First Cash, Hoisington Enterprises, Spoons, Motivation Charity, Stefanel (Italy), Wyzant Tutors, Global LT (Mercedes Benz, Fidelity, Micron, Kimberly Clark, Tetra Pak, Pratt & Whitney, ST Microelectronics, Sabre Corporation, Gerdau Special Steel, etc), language-school-teachers.com, Elite Test Prep, Club Z, Varsity Tutors, etc
Our European Cuisines Event of 9/2018 reunited adults and children who received private courses in English and Italian.
Students from the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, and Brasil
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
Like everyone else, we have been much affected by the current sad events; but we are also aware of the difficulties Texan students are going to face through 2021 on account of the disruptions caused by Covid-19. In 2020, our mobile school pledges to offer up to 50 hours of FREE lessons to Texan students (online and face to face). Call 214-402-3965 for details.
French, Italian, or English with only 1 month of study?
These personalized courses are wonderful gifts for adults and children. Customize your gift-card today …read more
Hello and thank you for visiting our website!
I believe in the unique calling each of us has in life; in my case, the calling has always been the study of languages and cultures, which has led to my long career in teaching, translation, creative writing, and art. After many years of studying in Europe and the United States, I’ve become certified in 40 subjects according to U.S. education criteria. I’ve always been very passionate about sharing my knowledge with students. Most have told me that my support was instrumental to their educational achievements, and I’ve enjoyed seeing them beam with pride when they received their first “A” grades or 100% scores after only a few classes together. I give my best to each student because his/her success represents my success, too, as a dedicated teacher; my students have increased their grades in English, ESL, French, Italian, and test prep from 20% to 90%-100%, often with only 4 hours of subject immersion training. Some of my students have had learning disabilities (ADD-ADHD, Dyslexia, etc); yet, in many cases, they were able to renounce their dependency on medication after receiving patient constructive coaching in our classes. In a spirit of community support, I’ve also offered scholarships and bonus hours. Feel welcome to contact me for a free consultation and to discuss your face-to-face or online instruction options: our mobile school looks forward to helping you reach your goals!
TRANSLATION, INTERPRETING, EDITING, PROOFREADING
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Medical (the translator holds a HIPAA certification)
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Immigration
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Face-to-face, online, and phone interpreting
- Literary translation: fiction and poetry
- Movie voice-over
- Clients for conference interpreting (simultaneous and consecutive jobs): Certified Language International, Ernst & Young, UNICEF, Open University Business School — UK, Eureka International Conference, U.S. State Department, The Pentagon, U.S. Department of Commerce, DiaMondo Interpreters, Georgetown Hospital, legal offices and courts in Washington, D.C., UNICEF
- Clients for translation and editing jobs: University of Texas (The American Literary Translators Association), The Conservative Party TX, Open University Business School — UK, Colosseum Publishing House, LiterArt XXI
click on each subject
Photos by Natasha Ioffe