Excellent international services since 1992
The School of European Languages and Art is a mobile school offering private tutoring and courses and other language services. Its leading expert, Gabriela N. Anderson, is certified and has provided top-notch services to numerous international clients for over 30 years. Throughout her career in the United States and Europe, she has helped not only diplomats and corporate students, but also many children. If you are looking for homeschooling and teaching/tutoring options, you have come to the right place! See our Testimonials under each of the categories listed below, and contact us for a FREE consultation and a customized study plan. You can be sure to receive prompt assistance delivered with impeccable professionalism.
Private lessons and tutoring in Southlake, Keller, Colleyville, Grapevine, Westlake, Coppell, Denton, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Trophy Club, Dallas, Highland Park, Arlington, Irving, Flower Mound, Euless, Hurst, Lantana, Argyle, Bedford, Lewisville, The Colony, Las Colinas, Roanoke, Mansfield, Rockwall, etc.
PRIVATE TEACHING and TUTORING
Our mobile school offers private lessons at multiple locations and on flexible schedules.
- Language immersion: the teacher uses numerous genuine sources such as French and Italian TV, films, music, documentaries, newspapers, etc for students’ daily immersion in the target language and culture. Curriculum sample
Classes are usually offered at public libraries and in our office located at Camden Riverwalk complex (we rent a studio at this luxury residential complex with additional access to a conference room and a computer room).
click on each category
Corporate French, Italian, and English/ESL courses
Elementary school & High school tutoring and courses
Travel & Leisure language courses
Group lessons in our Grapevine office
- 1-month French Immersion programs for beginners, ever Sunday 10am-12pm
- 1-month Italian Immersion programs for beginners, ever Sunday 12am-2pm
- register between the 15th and 28th of every month
- 2-5 students ($50/h per student)
If you prefer credit card and on-call options, you may also hire Gabriela N. Anderson through one of these agencies:
Wyzant Tutors https://www.wyzant.com/match/tutor/80950480
Global LT: 888-654-5881
Varsity Tutors: 214-817-3961
- Clients for teaching/tutoring jobs: numerous private clients in the U.S.A. and EU, Verona Marble, Toyota, Open University Business School (UK), Inlingua School (Washington D.C.), The Department of State, Green Briar, First Cash, Hoisington Enterprises, Spoons, Motivation Charity, Stefanel (Italy), Wyzant Tutors, Global LT (Mercedes Benz, Fidelity, Micron, Kimberly Clark, Tetra Pak, Pratt & Whitney, ST Microelectronics, Sabre Corporation, Gerdau Special Steel, etc), language-school-teachers.com, Elite Test Prep, Club Z, Varsity Tutors, etc
Our European Cuisines Event of 9/2018 reunited adults and children who received private courses in English and Italian.
Students from the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, and Brasil
Become fluent in French, Italian, or English with only 3 months of study! Our programs can also be offered as wonderful gifts for your loved ones, adults and children (we even teach family members together). Customize your gift-card intensive courses for 1 subject only or for a combination of subjects … read more
Message from the Private Tutor
I am a certified professional tutor who has been teaching and acquiring educational experience since 1992; I am looking forward to helping you and your children. Students tell me that my help has been essential to their superior achievements. Many of those I help with college applications and test preparation are accepted by their first-choice universities. I enjoy seeing them beam with pride when, following years of struggles on their own, they receive their first A grades or 100% scores after only a few lessons from me. I give my very best to each student because his/her success represents my success as a dedicated teacher, too. My students have increased their grades in English, test prep, and other languages from 20%-50s% to 90%-100%, often with only 4 hours of subject immersion. In my career, I have successfully provided test prep to corporate students as well as high school students and elementary school/preschool kids; I offer family/group courses, too. Many of my students have had learning disabilities (especially ADD-ADHD and Dyslexia), but I was able to help them defeat their difficulties; in some cases, in our intensive courses, they even discovered their hidden artistic talents. My knowledge — a result of decades of ongoing education in multiple fields — is extensive and multifaceted: I have been sought by top professionals to help them reach their dreams in English test-taking, French, Italian, Writing (I am a published poet and translator of UK/American novels and UK business books), Humanities subjects, high school and college assistance, homeschooling as well as Art (see Teacher’s and Students’ galleries under ART). I have also been running 2 successful private businesses as an entrepreneur with an MA minor in international business. Due to my U.S.-European career and global professional formation, I have gained a holistic perspective that I apply in my courses and which has been much appreciated by all my students irrespective of their ages. My comparative advantage is personalizing each course following 3 steps: 1. identify informational gaps and personal drawbacks; 2. provide customized tips, strategies, and structural approaches to eliminate those gaps; and 3. enable the student to activate his/her own abilities in order to become stronger outside and beyond the time we spend together. I have trained high-caliber students (for example, some who were offered scholarships by Duke and other 1st tier schools, studied at Sorbonne University, were bank managers or corporate executives, received promotions in their multinational firms, etc); but I also coached ambitious students from modest backgrounds who consequently excelled in highly-demanding environments. My clients’ investments in our lessons always paid off well because, quite often, the one-time educational guidance I provided led to their growth even in the long run. Moreover, I am always happy to help our past clients with complimentary consulting and bonus hours for returning students.
TRANSLATION, INTERPRETING, EDITING, PROOFREADING
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, and Norwegian
- Medical (the translator holds a HIPAA certification)
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Immigration
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Face-to-face, online, and phone interpreting
- Literary translation: fiction and poetry
- Movie voice-over
- Clients for conference interpreting (simultaneous and consecutive jobs): Certified Language International, Ernst & Young, UNICEF, Open University Business School — UK, Eureka International Conference, U.S. State Department, The Pentagon, U.S. Department of Commerce, DiaMondo Interpreters, Georgetown Hospital, legal offices and courts in Washington, D.C., UNICEF
- Clients for translation and editing jobs: University of Texas (The American Literary Translators Association), The Conservative Party TX, Open University Business School — UK, Colosseum Publishing House, LiterArt XXI
click on each subject
Photos by Natasha Ioffe