Excellent international services since 1992
The firm’s leading expert, Gabriela N. Anderson, is certified and has provided top-notch services to numerous international clients. Throughout her career in the United States and Europe, she has helped not only diplomats and corporate students, but also many children. If you are looking for a teaching/tutoring service, please find our Testimonials under each of the categories listed below, and contact us to receive a FREE consultation and a customized study plan. You can be sure to receive prompt assistance delivered with impeccable professionalism.
PRIVATE TEACHING and TUTORING
Our school offers private lessons at multiple locations and on flexible schedules. Classes can be organized in our office, in students’ homes, at public libraries, and at other locations.
click on each category
All our courses are designed for adults and children.
See our Seniors’ Courses.
If you prefer credit card and on-call options, you may also hire Gabriela N. Anderson through one of these agencies:
Wyzant Tutors https://www.wyzant.com/match/tutor/80950480
Global LT: 888-654-5881
Varsity Tutors: 214-817-3961
- Clients for teaching/tutoring jobs: numerous private clients in the U.S.A. and EU, Verona Marble, Toyota, Open University Business School (UK), Inlingua School (Washington D.C.), The Department of State, Green Briar, First Cash, Hoisington Enterprises, Spoons, Motivation Charity, Stefanel (Italy), Wyzant Tutors, Global LT (Mercedes Benz, Fidelity, Micron, Kimberly Clark, Tetra Pak, Pratt & Whitney, ST Microelectronics, Sabre Corporation, Gerdau Special Steel, etc), language-school-teachers.com, Elite Test Prep, Club Z, Varsity Tutors, etc
Our European Cuisines Event of 9/2018 reunited adults and children who received private courses in English and Italian.
Students from the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, and Brasil
This new year’s resolution could be the most fulfilling one ever: becoming fluent in French or Italian with only 3 months of study!
Our programs can also represent wonderful gifts for adults and children.
Customize your gift-card intensive courses... read more
TRANSLATION, INTERPRETING, EDITING, PROOFREADING
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, and Norwegian
- Medical (the translator holds a HIPAA certification)
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Immigration
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Face-to-face, online, and phone interpreting
- Literary translation: fiction and poetry
- Movie voice-over
- Clients for conference interpreting (simultaneous and consecutive jobs): Certified Language International, Ernst & Young, UNICEF, Open University Business School — UK, Eureka International Conference, U.S. State Department, The Pentagon, U.S. Department of Commerce, DiaMondo Interpreters, Georgetown Hospital, legal offices and courts in Washington, D.C., UNICEF
- Clients for translation and editing jobs: University of Texas (The American Literary Translators Association), The Conservative Party TX, Open University Business School — UK, Colosseum Publishing House, LiterArt XXI
click on each subject
Photos by Natasha Ioffe