Excellent international services since 1992
The firm’s leading expert, Gabriela N. Anderson, has successfully provided services to clients of diverse backgrounds. Throughout her career in the United States and Europe, she has helped not only diplomats and corporate students, but also numerous K12 students and children (some as young as 2 years old) including those struggling with ADHD and dyslexia. If you are looking for a teaching/tutoring service, please find our Testimonials under each of the categories listed below, and contact us to receive a FREE consultation and a customized study plan. You can be sure to receive prompt assistance delivered with impeccable professionalism. For translation/interpreting and editing jobs by one of our certified experts, please call us for a quote.
PRIVATE TEACHING and TUTORING
Our school offers private lessons at multiple locations and on flexible schedules. Classes can be organized in our office, in students’ homes, at public libraries, and at other locations.
click on each category
All our courses are designed for adults and children.
See our programs for Retirees.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2018 !
This year, offer your loved ones
the gift of knowledge:
short immersion courses
are wonderful and unique gifts
for adults and children.
Customize your short courses, read more
- Clients for teaching jobs: numerous private clients in the U.S.A. and EU, Verona Marble, Toyota, Open University Business School (UK), Inlingua School (Washington D.C.), The Department of State, Green Briar, First Cash, Hoisington Enterprises, Spoons, Motivation Charity, Stefanel (Italy), etc
- Clients for tutoring jobs: Wyzant Tutors, Global LT (Mercedes Benz, Fidelity, Micron, Kimberly Clark, Tetra Pak, Pratt & Whitney, ST Microelectronics, Sabre, etc), languageschoolteachers.com, Elite Test Prep, Club Z, Varsity Tutors, etc
TRANSLATION, INTERPRETING, EDITING, PROOFREADING
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, and Norwegian
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Medical (the translator holds a HIPAA certification)
- Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Immigration
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Phone interpreting
- Literary Translation: fiction and poetry (the translator published novels)
- movie voice-over
- Clients for conference interpreting (simultaneous and consecutive jobs): Certified Language International, Ernst & Young, UNICEF, Open University Business School — UK, Eureka International Conference, U.S. State Department, The Pentagon, U.S. Department of Commerce, DiaMondo Interpreters, Georgetown Hospital, legal offices and courts in Washington, D.C., UNICEF
- Clients for translation and editing jobs: University of Texas (The American Literary Translators Association), The Conservative Party TX, Open University Business School — UK, Colosseum Publishing House, LiterArt XXI
click on each subject
Photos by Natasha Ioffe