Excellent international services since 1992
The School of European Languages and Art is a mobile school offering private tutoring and courses and other language services. Its leading expert, Gabriela N. Anderson (Gabrielle), is certified and has provided top-notch services to numerous international clients for over 30 years. If you are looking for the most competitive teaching/tutoring options, you have come to the right place! See our Testimonials under each of the categories listed below, and contact us for a FREE consultation and a customized study plan. You can be sure to receive prompt assistance delivered with impeccable professionalism.
Commute in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and beyond.
PRIVATE TEACHING and TUTORING
Our mobile school offers private lessons at multiple locations and on flexible schedules.
- Language immersion: the teacher uses numerous genuine sources such as French and Italian TV, films, music, documentaries, newspapers, etc for students’ daily immersion in the target language and culture. Curriculum sample
Classes are usually offered at public libraries and in our office located at Camden Riverwalk complex (we rent a studio at this luxury residential complex with additional access to a lobby, a conference room, and a computer room).
click on each category
Elementary school & High school tutoring and courses
GROUP LESSONS: IMMERSION FRENCH AND IMMERSION ITALIAN COURSES
Children aged 7-13, maximum 4 children, $35 for 1 student; in the Grapevine office.
- Italian Immersion programs, every Sunday 10am-12pm
- register between the 15th and 28th of every month for the next month
Our private office is located at Camden Riverwalk residential complex; alternatively, meet the teacher in the Camden lobby, ask her to reserve space in the Camden conference Room, or schedule lessons at public libraries.
If you prefer credit card and on-call options, you may also hire Gabriela N. Anderson through one of these agencies:
Wyzant Tutors https://www.wyzant.com/match/tutor/80950480
Global LT: 888-654-5881
Varsity Tutors: 214-817-3961
- Clients for teaching/tutoring jobs: numerous private clients in the U.S.A. and EU, Verona Marble, Toyota, Open University Business School (UK), Inlingua School (Washington D.C.), The Department of State, Green Briar, First Cash, Hoisington Enterprises, Spoons, Motivation Charity, Stefanel (Italy), Wyzant Tutors, Global LT (Mercedes Benz, Fidelity, Micron, Kimberly Clark, Tetra Pak, Pratt & Whitney, ST Microelectronics, Sabre Corporation, Gerdau Special Steel, etc), language-school-teachers.com, Elite Test Prep, Club Z, Varsity Tutors, etc
Our European Cuisines Event of 9/2018 reunited adults and children who received private courses in English and Italian.
Students from the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, and Brasil
GIFT CARDS FOR TRAVELERS
French, Italian, or English with only 1 month of study?
These personalized courses are wonderful gifts for adults and children. Customize your gift-card … read more
Hello and thank you for visiting our website!
I am a certified professional tutor/teacher specializing in languages, humanities, and art. Many students have told me that my support has been essential to their excellent achievements; I’ve enjoyed seeing them beam with pride when they received their first “A” grades or 100% scores after only a few lessons from me. I give my best to each student because his/her success represents my success as a dedicated teacher, too: my students have increased their grades in English, ESL, French, Italian, and test prep from as low as 20% up to 90%-100%, often with only 4 hours of face-to-face subject immersion that has included free homework coaching. In my career, I have successfully provided test prep to corporate students as well as to high school students, elementary school students and preschool kids. I have taught corporate groups, couples, and family groups in order to prepare them for trips to Italy and France. Some of my students have had learning disabilities (ADD-ADHD and Dyslexia); yet, once they switched to our personalized curricula, they improved fairly quickly and some of them even discovered their hidden artistic talents. My knowledge, a result of decades of continuous education in Languages, Humanities, and European Studies/International Business, is multifaceted: I have been sought by top professionals to help them reach their goals in English Writing (I am a published translator of British and American novels and UK college business books). I am always happy to help our past clients with complimentary consulting. In a spirit of intercultural openness and superior client service, our firm also offers bonus hours to all returning students and to referred students.
I look forward to supporting you and your children reach your educational goals!
TRANSLATION, INTERPRETING, EDITING, PROOFREADING
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Medical (the translator holds a HIPAA certification)
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Immigration
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Face-to-face, online, and phone interpreting
- Literary translation: fiction and poetry
- Movie voice-over
- Clients for conference interpreting (simultaneous and consecutive jobs): Certified Language International, Ernst & Young, UNICEF, Open University Business School — UK, Eureka International Conference, U.S. State Department, The Pentagon, U.S. Department of Commerce, DiaMondo Interpreters, Georgetown Hospital, legal offices and courts in Washington, D.C., UNICEF
- Clients for translation and editing jobs: University of Texas (The American Literary Translators Association), The Conservative Party TX, Open University Business School — UK, Colosseum Publishing House, LiterArt XXI
click on each subject
Photos by Natasha Ioffe